There are only thirty-eight days til Christmas. Excuse me for a moment while I run around in circles and tear my hair out.
Okay. Deeeeep breath.
By this time last year, I had a stack of presents already made.
This year I still don't even have a list.
But I'm still committed to making it a mostly-homemade holiday. Am I crazy?
Well, let's just pretend not.
How about I start with an advent calendar?
Here's some links to tutorials that I found.
- a recycled paper-bag box calendar
- a matchbox drawer calendar
- a little container calendar
- a paper bag village calendar
- a craft stick tree calendar
- a tree quilt calendar
- an indescribably gorgeous artsy calendar
- a paper forest calendar
- a spool calendar
- a scrap-book-y tin calendar
- a recycle-bin calendar
- a button-y tree calendar
- a paper cone calendar
- another magnet tin calendar
- a toilet paper roll and sheet music calendar